- Upon entry, you will be greeted by staff with a rider entry form and minor release form’s to be filled out and returned to the sign up table.
- Park no less than 10 ft apart from your neighbor on all sides.
- Please remain in your pit area unless going to/ from registration.
- At sign up standing positions will be marked 6 feet apart for social distancing, please stand apart.
- A riders meeting is still up in the air at this time.
Key time is still 11:00 am
Please come early Saturday morning to avoid the long sign up line. Sign up Friday night 6:00 pm or we may start sooner? Saturday morning sign up is 8:00 am to 10:45 am.
5 riders on a row, first and second loop will be about 15 mile each loop.
Please dispose of your trash in our dumpster on your way home.
THANKS everyone, have a safe and fun ride.
It is with incredible sadness that we have to share that Steve Vollmar passed away during the Peacepipe Enduro on Sunday November 10.
Funeral details as follows:
Viewing: 2-8pm Friday, November 15 at Krill Funeral Home, 860 W. Mulberry St, Bryan Ohio 43506
Also if people want to ride their dirtbikes in the procession we are meeting at Walmart in Bryan at 930 am sat morning
Funeral: 10:30 am Saturday, November 16. St. Patrick’s Catholic Church, 610 S. Portland St, Bryan Ohio 43506
Full obituary can be viewed at https://www.krillfuneralservice.com/obituary/steven-vollmar
Two Family Events are coming up in October.
The First will be held on October 5th, the day before the National Enduro – a Family Fun Trail Ride, with no scoring or timekeeping, just fun!
The next one is the annual Family Enduro event on October 19th.
Click here to go to our Events page for all the details
Signup starts on August 28th at 8:00 pm. Visit LIVELAPS