- JUNE 11th ~FAMILY ENDURO
- AUGUST 7th ~ Dual Sport & Family Fun Run ***
- OCTOBER 2nd ~ National Enduro
***The Club is going to try something new for our August 7th Dual Sport. We are going to try and have a family trail ride to the north of about 15 to 20 miles long for the Family and Kids, and a Dual Sport Trail ride to the south that will be about 35 to 45 miles long, that the riders will have to be street legal to ride.
Please print the Event Form, fill out and bring with you to the event. This will save time during registration. Thanks!!!
- Upon entry, you will be greeted by staff with a rider entry form and minor release form’s to be filled out and returned to the sign up table.
- Park no less than 10 ft apart from your neighbor on all sides.
- Please remain in your pit area unless going to/ from registration.
- At sign up standing positions will be marked 6 feet apart for social distancing, please stand apart.
- A riders meeting is still up in the air at this time.
Key time is still 11:00 am
Please come early Saturday morning to avoid the long sign up line. Sign up Friday night 6:00 pm or we may start sooner? Saturday morning sign up is 8:00 am to 10:45 am.
5 riders on a row, first and second loop will be about 15 mile each loop.
Please dispose of your trash in our dumpster on your way home.
THANKS everyone, have a safe and fun ride.
Two Family Events are coming up in October.
The First will be held on October 5th, the day before the National Enduro – a Family Fun Trail Ride, with no scoring or timekeeping, just fun!
The next one is the annual Family Enduro event on October 19th.
Click here to go to our Events page for all the details
The 2019 Muddobber Annual Family Enduro is being rescheduled for October 19th. The rain just isn’t giving us a break this year. We want everyone, especially our younger participants to be safe and have fun. So, put October 19th on your calendar and check back for updates.